Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuna Salad on Honey Mustard Sandwich for Dinner

Been trying to lose some weight and one of the "efforts" that I am doing is not eating rice at night or during dinner. Yeah, no rice and I have been doing it for quite some time now.... Well, except during cheat days and dinner with my buddies.  I have been just eating fruits or make my own sandwich. And tonight I want to share my "dinner" my Tuna Salad on Honey Mustard dressing.  I like the combination of mustard and honey- sweet and sour.. hmm  yum! And plus its healthy too, because it got some v cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce.  

Tuna Salad  on Honey Mustard Sandwich 
  • tuna in vegetable oil 
  • celery
  • onions 
  • lettuce
  • tomato
  • cucumber
  • honey 
  • mustard 
You also can create your own tuna sandwich you may also add some veggies  or instead of tuna you may also have chicken. Enjoy! 

No comments: